If you’re a DIYer, you know how important it is to have the right tools. But finding the best power tool deals on those tools can be tricky. You want something that’s powerful enough to get the job done but affordable enough to fit your budget.
Get your holiday shopping done early this year and save big at Amazon! With discounts of up to 50%, you can find top-brand power tools like DeWalt, Milwaukee, or Ryobi for a fraction of the price. Whether it’s pliers to help around the house or an all-inclusive set as a gift for that special someone – now is the perfect time to snag these deals before they’re gone in December 2022.
The best power Tool Deals
- DeWalt 20-Volt MAX XR Premium Lithium-Ion 6.0Ah and 4.0Ah Starter Kit for $140 (Save $70)
- DeWalt 20-Volt MAX Cordless Combo Kit (7-Tool) with ToughSystem Case, (1) 20-Volt 4.0Ah Battery & (2) 20-Volt 2.0Ah Batteries for $449 (Save $300)
- Milwaukee Tools M12 12V Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit (5-Tool) with Two 1.5 Ah Batteries, Charger, and Tool Bag for $263 (Save $200)
- Milwaukee M12 12V Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill Driver Multi-Tool Combo Kit (5-Tool) for $133 (Save $47)
- DeWalt 20-Volt MAX XR Premium Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery Pack (2-Pack) for $125 (Save $62.50)
- Ryobi One+ 18V Cordless 2-Tool Combo Kit with Drill/Driver, Impact Driver, (2) 1.5 Ah Batteries, and Charge for $99 (Save $50)
- Milwaukee M18 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit (5-Tool) with 2-Batteries, Charger, and Tool Bag for $537 (Save $81.20)
- Makita 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless Cordless 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw Kit 5.0Ah with 18V LXT Battery Pack 5.0Ah for $259 (Save $329)
- Milwaukee M18 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Tool Kit (5-Tool) with 3.0 Ah and 1.5 Ah Batteries for $299 (Save $500)
There are several ways to save money when shopping for power tools.
Shop Online and Compare Prices
The internet has made it easy to compare prices from different retailers. Make sure you shop around so you can find the best deal available. Don’t forget about online auction sites like eBay, too—you might be surprised by how much money you can save by shopping around online!
Buy Used or Refurbished Tools
Buying used or refurbished power tools is another great way to save money. You can usually find gently used tools at garage sales and secondhand stores for a fraction of the price of new ones. Make sure that any used device you buy is still in good working condition before making your purchase. You should also check reviews and ratings to know what other people think of the product before buying it.
Buy During Sales and Holidays
Retailers often offer discounts during sales and holidays, so keep an eye out for those savings opportunities. Retailers will typically advertise their deals ahead of time, so check with your local stores regularly to see when they have sales and promotions going on. This is especially true around major holidays like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Memorial Day, and Labor Day—these are prime times for getting great deals on power tools!
Power tools are essential if you’re into DIY projects, but they don’t have to break the bank. Shopping online and comparing prices can help you get a better deal than what’s available in stores while buying used or refurbished items is another way to save big. Also, take advantage of any sales or promotions retailers offer during major holidays these are some of the best times to get a great deal on power tools! With these tips in mind, you should be able to find some fantastic deals on quality power tools that won’t break your budget!